Marketing / Application Resident Engineer ? Electrical Male
Job title : Marketing / Application Resident Engineer – Electrical Male No. of Posts : 2 Position (Male) Location : Pune and Bhubaneshwar Desired Candidate profile : BE Electrical 2-4 years experience.
We require B.E. Electrical - Marketing Engineer with Technically strong background to market and do application engineering for. :-
1. Soft Starters and motor starting solutions for Induction and Synchronous motors up to 20MW/11KV.
2. Harmonics Study and implementing the solutions.
Salary : Rs.2.5 Lakhs per annum plus sales incentives. For deserving candidate higher package can be discussed.
Work Experience : 2-4 years experiences in selling related capital equipments like H.T. motors , large Power transformers or Electrical H.T. Switchgears.
Job Profile :
B.E. Electrical engineering Degree with minimum of 65% marks, GATE score will be an added advantage.
2-4 years experiences in selling related capital equipments like H.T. motors , large Power transformers or Electrical H.T. Switchgears.
Technical knowledge requirement: - Good knowledge in power engineering, Induction motor, synchronous motor, generators, transformers and medium voltage power systems is expected. Ability to confidently conduct seminars with consultants / industry leaders confidently is required. We also expect candidate to commission and service the equipment .Necessary training will be imparted to deserving candidates who do not have service experience.
Soft Skills :- Ability and curiosity to learn and work as good team member will be essential qualities for the candidate. This is a travelling job for male candidates.
1. Application engineering of MSR type Soft Starter up to 20MW, 11KV ratings.
2. Conduct seminars, presentation with consultant, industry leaders.
3. Assistance in preparing techno commercial offers and negotiation of contracts.
4. Commissioning and servicing of the MSR Soft Starters driving high tension Synchronous / Induction motors.
5. Job requires frequent travelling.
1. Excellent training in application engineering in design of system consisting of : - Synchronous motors, Induction motors, Relays, Switchgears, Generators, Transformers Also learning opportunities exist in mechanical systems like fans, pumps etc.
2. Continuous learning opportunities and excellent growth.
3. Pay that matches with best in industry.
4. Platform and training available for intra-preneurship to bright candidates after 3years of working experience in the organisation.
How to Apply:
Please apply within 10 days to HR Dept Kind Attn : Mr A Diwakar - HR Manager, Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. Phone: 91 -80-3928 3220
Very Important: Please give brief write up on “ Starting of synchronous motor and induction motor” along with your resume.